Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sandy Days 4/14/12

Sandy...
is that girl,
Right?
The one who doesn't exist.
Or so you thought.
Suddenly I understand,
it was before her..
That this pain brought transformation in your faith.

Well that girl
she isn't real
and belongs to an unseen world.
It just doesn't fit
her face
at least not with an S.

Is it?
M
m
I
Right?

Oh...
Sandy...
as in the adjective?
AND
Describing a time past.
Recent, yes
but
Y?
never to be repeated.

sand..
Y,
is it
between blistering toes
beneath wild tangled hair
and
is it coming out my EARS!?
I watch it swallow our feet whole.
Now...and again
actually four times
too many
there it is stuck in sleepy eyes
your eyes
awakened
Me

M
I
awake?

I
M
that's what he said
I AM..

its me
With your tears upon my cheek.
Did you face him again this night?
The maker of the Sand.
When you realized the nightmare was over.
And the pain began to subside
Did you identify the sandman who plagues our dreams?
Or was it just you
and yourself
you were in battle against?

Shut eyes.
seeing it now...
Blind?
or in the dark.
Just in time.
The shelter was built.
Shaken from a storm.
Rain pouring down.
A glimpse of peace that first night
Before it all began

again...A
g
a
i
n...

It is you beside me
sleeping then awake
turning and tossing
as his comfort oozes from
you.
Inside you.
But not from your breath
or your constant slow heart beat.

It is something deeper
than the sand swallowing our feet
something
the blind man
can see
and it is
or was
sand in my eyes
wasn't it?

Another dream

No it's that commercial
of someone else's life
that passes in a moment
was forgotten until then
but
oddly visits me now
in
this quiet reflection

from yesterday..

Oh the Majestic
waves
SHOUT
I AM...
and the warm sun
in the perfect green day
it carried us
and
the cold away

Whispy wind
whipped in
untagling her curls
Or
M
I
ne
Were you there?
With the spirit
guided by
our Wonderful wind
Blowing away
the attempts
from the sandman again.

Awake now
We begin
But today already
grows dim.
Sandy days are gone...
But oneness grows at a pace no human could comprehend.

Mandy Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment