Friday, October 28, 2011

Florida Society of the American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians Foundation


My name is Levi Rizk. I am an ultrarunner, and an osteopathic family medicine resident. I'm in my second year of training at St Petersburg General Hospital, FL. I am a member of the FSACOFP. I will be running the Brazil 135 mile ultramarathon in January of 2012.
I am raising funds for the FSACOFP foundation which promotes research, education and community support. I would greatly appreciate all donations.
To make it tax deductible, please make checks payable to: FSACOFP foundation
mail checks to: FSACOFP foundation
                       7101 Park St N., Seminole, FL 33777

2 comments:

  1. I am happy that a foundation has been made for the Physiotherapy North Ryde to share their ideas and research in terms of the benefit of the patients so that the world can know the new techniques and respond well in terms of response.

    ReplyDelete